Monday 19 May 2008

The ovary cancer patient needs the problem which consults with toward the doctor

When you or your close relatives suffered from an ovary cancer, first don't panic, should face reality.You can understand to arrive more concretely there from the doctor, more dependable of relevant ovary cancer of circumstance.For helping you to remember what doctor say, you can keep notes or request an usage tape recorder. Some people still hope to have family or friend to participate together with them and the doctor's conversation or discussion:

Relevant diagnosis

What method can help diagnosis ovary a cancer?Do these diagnosis methods have pain and sufferings?
How long do I then can know a check result?
What I suffer from is which category the ovary cancer of type? BE which expect?

Relevant treatment

What project of treatment do I need accept?
Do I need to accept a treatment to have another long time at the hospital?
Can influence my normal activity? If meeting, how is severity?

Relevant side effect

What side effect may the under medical treatment appear? How long can recover?
If appear side effect, who does the meeting solve for me?

Relevant with visit

Treatment be over after, have another long time to come to hospital to check?
Need to be make what kind of check?
I can the end instauration normally lives with work?

No comments: